The California State Library welcomes your input in improving its website and online services.
Please take our short website survey to let us know how you use the current website, and what you would like to see in a redesigned version. Your comments and feedback will be factored into the new website's design and functionality.
Thank you very much for your time.
Glossary of Terms
Library Bond Act Definitions:
When you go to the above website:
- "Public and School Libraries: Issues and Options of Joint Use Facilities and Cooperative Use Agreements," Christopher Berger, California State Library.
- ClickTITLE 5. EDUCATION
- Click "+" to open DIVISION 2. CALIFORNIA STATE LIBRARY
- Click "+" to open CHAPTER 3. CALIFORNIA READING AND LITERACY IMPROVEMENT AND PUBLIC LIBRARY CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION BOND ACT OF 2000
- Click "+" to open ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS for Section 20430. Definitions.
- Click "+" to open ARTICLE 2. CALIFORNIA LIBRARY CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION PROGRAM for Sections 20432 - 20444 and Appendix 1-6