The California State Library welcomes your input in improving its website and online services.
Please take our short website survey to let us know how you use the current website, and what you would like to see in a redesigned version. Your comments and feedback will be factored into the new website's design and functionality.
Thank you very much for your time.
Library Services and Technology Act: LSTA Supported Statewide Initiatives
The following are among the current or recent statewide projects and initiatives supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
- AWE Early Literacy Stations: An Opportunity for California Public Libraries
- California Digital Newspaper Collection
- California Center for the Book
- California Preservation Program
- California Summer Reading Program
- Early Learning with Families (ELF) 2.0
- Finding Health and Wellness @ the Library: A Toolkit for Library Staff
- Get Involved: Powered by Your Library
- Open Library
- Public Libraries and the Common Core
- Public Library Staff Education Program
- Seguimos Creando Enlaces
- Staff Innovation Fund™
- Transforming Life After 50
- Veterans Connect @ the Library
- Virtual Reality Experience Project